Rochester Institute of Technology
Human Resource Development
Associate Director of Student Affairs, School of Pharmacy
Keck Graduate Institute
• Develop and organize academic mentoring, internship opportunities and career pathway counseling
• Supervises and monitors pharmacy student professional organizations
• CAPSLEAD (California Pharmacy Student Leadership) Program Advisor
• Strategic planning and accreditation initiatives for the School of Pharmacy (SoP)
• Trained Problem-Based Learning Facilitator
• Improvement upon existing and creation of new policies and student handbook
• Creation and maintenance of a peer tutoring program for pharmacy students
• Faculty Mentor professional development training
• Integral part of and regular guest lecturer in the Professional Development Series
• Facilitate student withdrawals and leaves of absence
• Intervene with students concerning infractions of academic integrity and professionalism issues
• Coordinates P1 Orientation and the White Coat Ceremony
• Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Trained Facilitator for KGI
• Marketing liaison for the SoP website updates
• Serves in an advisory capacity for the Dean
Director of Career Services and Advising
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
• Developed all aspects of the Career Services and Advising Programs through strategic planning initiatives in line with the strategic goals, mission and vision of the College.
• Completion of budget forecasting and annual budget process proposals for the Department of Career Services and Advising; tied to the strategic plan for the College.
• Provided individual career counseling and guidance for students, assist students in identifying and exploring their level of career certainty and support students in their personal development and growth through career pathway navigation: through the use of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Career Pathways program (for pharmacy), the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and/or Strong Interest Inventory (SII).
• Established a rapport with employers in the health sciences, pharmaceutical science and pharmacy communities, including coordination of career day and interview day activities, on-campus and off-campus visits involving potential employers, and alumni networking opportunities, etc.
• Developed relationships with employers to explore and establish internships and co-op opportunities for students.
• Completed presentations, as part of internal and external community outreach, when requested by area organizations.
• Responded to requests and deliver class presentations and workshops.
• Developed and presented workshops on variety of career readiness topics, including, but not limited to: job search strategies, networking, interviewing skills, professionalism, APhA Career Pathways Program, MBTI, SII, DiSC, etc.
• Worked closely with student professional associations to develop programming initiatives, encourage collaboration and identify and support leadership opportunities.
获奖 & 荣誉
美国经济/金融 Top 100 选校
jodiezhu Dec 20, 2014
英文简历服务 深度修改 金融学
Thanks a lot for your serious rivision and suggestion in this process. I really appreciate your help.