Saint Xavier University
MBA Business Management
Saint Xavier University
Bachelor Business Management
· Tutored ESL (English as a Second Language) to over 120 students through Phonics, Reading, Math, Social Studies, and Science
· Taught over 340 classes
· Earned 110 out 110 five apple "Excellent" ratings from parents
· Reliable- zero tardees or absences throughout entire duration of hire
· Taught over 530 classes
· Received an average five- star rating from parents with over 100 ratings
Serve as first point of contact for customers with maintenance, repair and operation needs for their organization. Foster relationships and strengthen customer loyalty. Understand and determine full scope of individual client's business needs. Evaluate inventory and most efficient/ cost effective delivery option. Strategically identify solutions.
· Participated in 2013 iPAD application rollout initiative
· Critiqued and provided feedback to new conversational guidelines
· Selected to test out and provide feedback for new website functions, implemented in 2013
Led a team of twelve. Managed the selection and onboarding process for internal and external talent with leadership potential. Applied disciplinary action to hourly team members based on policy and procedure. Investigate complex internal theft cases, conduct internal interviews, and recover losses through civil restitution. Conducted field store visits in order to identify shortage issues, training gaps and constructed project plans to address needs. Facilitated and hosted classroom training for executive and hourly assets protection teams. Assessed and developed team members, ensuring career growth. Investigated and partnered with law enforcement to resolve organized retail internal and external theft and fraud cases including: merchandise theft, fencing, e-fencing, ticket fraud, pharmacy and return fraud.
· Staffed, trained, and built an ongoing talent bench for the Investigation Specialist position
· Investigated and resolved 22 internal theft and fraud cases in FY 2011, 38% of team's overall results
· Presented Organized Retail Crime cases for prosecution, case value exceeding $23,000 in 2011
· Established solid field/ HQ partnerships resulting in increased credibility as a training organization
· Advised senior leadership on key business moves and promotions of talent
Responsible for conducting investigations, analyzing business risks, and coordinating communication for more than 170 Target stores in multiple states.
· Identified, investigated and resolved 86 cases for $49,482 in case value
· Collaborated with HQ partners to revise POS Exceptions for the company, reducing workload by 50%
· Designed a virtual training video for the region (400 stores)
· Captained yearly law enforcement Open Houses, over 100 law enforcement visitors attended
Executive Team Leader
Collaborated with store manager to ensure efficiency across all processes and procedures and provided direction to 60 team members delivering exceptional customer service. Core responsibilities included loss prevention, operational shortage, staff scheduling, and community engagement. Resolved internal theft incidents and key point of liaison for local and government agencies for Organized Retail Crime cases. Maintained security of the building including key controls and burglary prevention. Conducted internal employee theft interview, implemented restitution recovery plans. Increased operational efficiency to drive sales and minimize shrink.
· Interviewed 3 employees with reported domestic violence concerns and created action plans to ensure safety during work hours- zero incidents occurred.
· District Shortage Indicators Captain, 2008: helped lowest scoring stores in district to identify root causes of red shortage stores, then partners with executive to create and execute action plans.
· Dual District Recruiting Captain: conducted recruiting presentations to MBA students
· Designed and led a mentorship program to improve team member morale/ retention rates
获奖 & 荣誉
Taught over 100 students.
Earned 100 out of 100 5-apple ratings from parents.
University of Chicago Hispanic Heritage Award
University of Chicago
Lea Feb 24, 2020
推荐信修改服务 深度修改 工商管理/MBA
Monica is very professional. Thank you so much for her help. My reference letter is much more appealing after her revison.
Thank you for your kind words, Lea! It was a pleasure getting to know you and working with you. I wish you the very best of luck!
Luis Jan 6, 2020
硕士文书服务 Statement of Purpose 深度修改 经济学
Excellent work！ profession！very patient！
Dear Luis, thank you for your kind review! It was truly a pleasure to work with you on your statement, and I wish you the best of luck on this exciting new chapter of your life. All the best, Monica V.
Eve Dec 14, 2019
推荐信修改服务 语言润色 商业分析
Monica is very helpful and our communication process is smooth. She corrected my word choice and meaning is remained.
Qinni Dec 12, 2019
推荐信修改服务 语言润色 市场营销学
Monica's editing is helpful in emphasizing the key information there! Thanks a lot
John Dec 4, 2019
硕士文书服务 Personal Statement 深度修改 商业分析
Thank you so much for giving feedback on my personal statement. Monica revised sentences, structures, and gave professional feedback. However, in terms of price-performance ratio, it is mediocre. The service was good. But I am not 100% satisfied with the sentences added and revised. I even deleted some of the added sentences because my professor said it was not good. After reviewing by my professor, she pointed out a lot of places need to work on. Because this draft was not perfect, I have to find somebody else to polish it. I expect I paid 1000 yuan for a perfect revision but it turns out somehow disappointed.
I was so sad to read your review. We’ve therefore put together an alternative version of the document, which I believe you’ve now received. As mentioned in the preface to the updated draft, we do not think there was anything wrong with Monica’s work per se; our amendments do not represent corrections, rather an alternative perspective on the material.
It’s very important to me, personally, to know that we’ve done everything we can to ensure you, as our client, feel happy with the service you’ve purchased. We have drawn lessons from your review and will use them in our efforts to ensure our clients are happy with every ZHISHIQ draft they receive. That’s our standard.
Thank you so much from myself, Monica, and the rest of the team for sharing your thoughts. I hope the re-edited document is helpful to you.
Andy | CPO/ coFounder, ZHISHIQ.com
violet Dec 4, 2019
硕士文书服务 Essay 语言润色 计算机科学/工程
Bing Nov 27, 2019
英文简历服务 深度修改 运筹管理学
Monica, thank you for your revision!