- 课程简述: 申请人机交互准备的时间线，跨专业和作品集的准备等相关问题
- 适用用户: 针对想申请英国人机交互的同学(有无艺术和计算机背景均可)
1- 10 mins 介绍英国相关专业和学院的状况
11-20 mins 介绍自己申请的流程
- 课程简述: 留学申请PS写作思路指导
- 适用用户: 设计类硕士相关
Zeyuan Zhang is a designer, engineer and UX researcher with experience in design education, personal beauty product design and UX research experience in autonomous driving. Currently pursuing an MSc Human-Computer Interaction at University College London Interaction Centre.
Before continuing his studies, he was a UX researcher at Nottingham Autonomous Driving Lab led by Dr Xu Sun from where he used varieties of methods such as observation study, interview and contextual inquiry to understand driver and passenger behaviours in emergencies.
His passion in industrial design brought him with several international design awards including A-design (Italy), International design award (USA), European design award (EU), Golden-pin design award (Taiwan) and Red dot concept design (Singapore). In academic areas, he demonstrated outstanding academic capacity. He was named as Nottingham outstanding graduates (top 1%) as well as several prominent awards such as Dean’s list (10%), Provincial scholarship (1%) and Exchange scholarships (2%). Aside from that, he presented strong leadership skills as a student representative of the engineering faculty.
University College London
Master Human Computer Interaction
The University of Nottingham
Bachelor Product Design and Manufacture
Open Innovaation Intern
- Supported team for tech scouting in china market with a focus on AR/MR, sustainable manufacturing, and smart city, successfully built connections with over 20 startups;
City University of Hongkong
With topic of multimodal collaboration
Innvoation Think Tank Intern
• Conducted strategic research on the effects of diagnosis related groups (DRG) payment on healthcare insurance, performed a narrative synthesis of outcomes regarding expenditure, efficiency, quality and equity of healthcare, and identified five new growth areas for healthcare facility providers;
• Redesigned CT scan patient service flow in fever clinic with facial recognition and protocol autoloading, leading to the complete separation of fever patient and medical staff and overall 23% faster service efficiency;
• Implemented R-CNN in automatic grading of Knee osteoarthritis, leading to overall 94% detection accuracy and 96% grading accuracy;
• Arranged 5 design thinking workshops and 1 hackathons for the R&D department to ignite innovative insights for future healthcare, leading to submission of 8 patents regarding precision diagnosis.
European product design award- Bronze
Prize(s) Bronze in Other Products Designs
Available at: https://www.productdesignaward.eu/winners/epda/2019/9716/
获奖 & 荣誉
European Product Design Award
European Product Design Award
Supervisor: Dr.Xu Sun, Dr.Bingjian Liu, Shimin Li
Prize(s): Gold in Package Design
Available at: https://www.productdesignaward.eu/winners/epda/2019/9726/