公共政策/公共管理/统计/数据科学类 申请/实习/就业前景答疑专业介绍 公共管理 申请答疑 公共政策 就业前景 文书逻辑
- 课程简述: 全程DIY申请到Georgetown(半奖）/Cornell/Columbia/UW公共政策或公共管理硕士项目；擅长于为公共政策/公共管理/统计/数据科学等方向的专业提供申请分析与答疑。具体包括文书结构与逻辑的整理和修改，简历修改，对申请/学习/实习/就业经验分享等。
- 适用用户: 赴美读研；申请帮助；文书整理与修改；简历修改；经验分享
毕业于乔治城大学公共政策专业，目前在美国华盛顿生活工作。 希望自己的经历可以为后来人提供参考，特别是对MPP/MPA申请，DC地区各个学校申请，乔治城大学各个项目申请，美国实习和全职工作申请， 美国工作生活经验分享等等。
Master Public Policy
University of Iceland
Others Exchange Abroad
Bachelor English Language and Literature (International Business)
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Georgetown University | McCourt School of Public Policy
· Led weekly Stata training sessions and graded problem sets for the Advanced Regression/Program Evaluation Methods course.
American Institutes for Research
· Use both machine-learning and econometrics methods to predict student outcomes and analyze heterogeneous treatment effects based on data from the Conditions for Learning survey, administered in schools across the United States.
· Communicate research results through data products including published reports, and static, animated, or interactive data visualizations backed by R, R Shiny applications, or D3.JS.
· Contribute to the development of EdSurvey – an R package for analyzing education surveys and assessments data from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).
· Manage data updates to and provide trainings about the International Data Explorer (IDE), a web-based tool for analyzing data from large-scale international studies.
The Brookings Institution
· Developed an economic growth strategy for the state of Rhode Island in Brookings’ innovation economy team; collected and synthesized data on Rhode Island’s performances, ranging from the labor market, education, to public transit systems.
· Conducted individual research project analyzing collaborative R&D expenditures between business and academia sector in the US; presented the project to Brookings scholars and researchers; drafted findings into a blog post published on Brookings’ website.
Center for Research on Children in the United States
· Developed quantitative analyses using Stata and R on the effectiveness of the Tulsa Public School’s Pre-K program.
· Coordinated data management, including geocoding, merging and cleaning datasets, and developing codebook for the research dataset.
Berkley Center for Religion, Peace, and World Affairs
· Developed and maintained the Center’s website materials about researches on US-China relationships; managed social media account (Weibo) to promote the Center’s website and recent publications of scholars.
Part-time English Teacher
Nanjing University | Higher National Diploma (HND) Center
Country Coordinator (China)/Volunteer English Teacher
· Managed the program implementation in China in 2012; raised CNY 30,000 (USD 4,800) in funding from corporate and individual donors; established successful working partnerships with community educational leaders; recruited and trained teacher volunteers.
· Cooperated with American volunteers to teach English to nearly 200 students aged between 9 and 15 in a village school in JiShui.