- 课程简述: 托福两次均115+. 针对托福阅读，听力，写作，口语任选一科的学习及考试策略指导.
- 适用用户: 留学申请本科/研究生
就读于Brown University - ScM in CS (计算机硕士) 项目. 申请季收获卡内基梅隆大学, 密歇根安娜堡, 布朗大学等顶尖计算机院校offer. 托福只一次考到115+. 对 CS/IS/HCI 方向的申请及就业有丰富的经验.
Master Computer Science
University of Pittsburgh
Bachelor Computer Engineering
· Created an AIMLChatbot in Unity that uses both voice and text as inputs and outputs.
· Developed aGoogle Slides and MS PowerPoint Plugin to improve user experience incontrolling the Chatbot.
· Implemented aphysics simulator in Unity3D with C# which trains a quadruped to walk usingMachine Learning methods, such as Reinforcement Learning and Genetic Algorithm.
Carnegie Mellon University
· Worked with Professor Justine Cassell and Dr. Yoichi Matsuyama at the Articulab on project Socially Aware Robotic Assistant (SARA).
· Defined USON message format to solve the problem of lacking effective UI for voice assistant.
· Extracted 100+hours of dyad conversational data and visualized the data into Gantt charts to analyze correlations between nonverbal behaviors and conversations.
· Analyzed business models of bike sharing systems and identified issues in their profit estimations.
· Conducted a competitive analysis of existing ad-displaying methods on bicycles and designed an IoT based display on bike wheels to expand the target population,which could increase profit by over 100% per day.
· Adapted Agile methodology to iteratively design, implement and test prototypes of the system while collaborating with bicycle and LED manufacturers for technical challenges and cost control.
· Built a patent portfolio and obtained two utility model patents.
· Pitched the business plan to stakeholders, including VCs, Angel Investors and bike sharing companies.
University of Pittsburgh
· Assisted in teaching design thinking and innovation in an interdisciplinary environment for the Art of Making Class.
· Provided technical support for students in prototyping robots and sensor systems with Arduino.
· Created Arduino libraries for sample class projects, such as a GPS navigation watch.
· Initiated theproject to integrate VR with indoor cycling for an entertaining fitnessexperience.
· Collaborated withproduct managers, graphic designers and software engineers to implement a VRapplication on Android platform using Unity3D and Google Cardboard SDK.
· Wrote an AIalgorithm that generates scenes and music based on user’s speed and traininglevel.
Japanese Culture Association
· EstablishedCulture Committees to manage members and collaborated with 19 organizations for 27 events.
获奖 & 荣誉